Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Colonel’s Lady by Laura Frantz

Vividly Written Historical Romance.

Thrust into a life style foreign to her up bringing, Roxanna Rowan arrives at the end of the wilderness, unprepared for the dangers and heartache that lay ahead. Roxanna’s endurance and faith will be greatly tested. Will she rise to the occasion or lament her choices.

The writing is vivid, alive, and addicting. Her characters are distinctive, have prominent voices and will stick in your heart.

The agony of war, the struggle for freedom and a gentle touch of faith make The Colonel’s Lady one of the best books I’ve read this year.

Don't Miss Laura's Interview on The Readers Cove Interviews!

"Available August 2011 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group"

1 comment:

Laura Frantz said...

Hi Diane,
I can't thank you enough for your heartfelt, gracious review! I really appreciate you telling what the story meant to you - and I just love the word "addicting"!

I think the best thing about writing is meeting readers/writers and visiting blogs like yours. The Readers Cove is so evocative -makes me want to moor somewhere with a stack of books:)

Bless you, Diana, for your time and your words here. They've truly blessed me!